Friday, December 5, 2008

parlami d'amore (di Roma)

Sono innamorata di Roma. Like, hardcore. I just bought the most GORGEOUS pair of flat black suede boots, knee high. I LOVE THEM. A LOT. They're GORGEOUS. Aaaaand on this rainy Friday morning in Roma, Jessie and I were boot shopping on via Candia and the shopkeeper asked us se siete spagnoli. Abbiamo risposto noo, siamo degli Stati Uniti, ma studiamo qui a Roma. To which she asked aaahh! Studiate all'Erasmus, alla Sapienza? And then asked if we were staying for the whole year. My heart literally dropped and a little sad, no, torniamo agli Stati Uniti fra una settimana... AHH. WHY.

I love Roma, I love it. I love Roma.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Cat! It makes me so happy to read about your adventures in and around Rome. I'm so glad you've had such a good semester!